日曜日, 10月 29, 2006

Used clothes shop in Kumamoto: collabrative essay with Akiko

















We'll tell you about used clothes shop in Kumamoto. Today, this kind of clothes are popular among a lot of young people. Because those are cheaper than new these, and have a flavor that new these don't have. In addition, it is good for environment to buy those. We should go to used clothes shop. Is this a nice idea, isn't it? So, we'll tell about those in Kumamoto.


"WE GO" is popular for young people used clothes shop in Kumamoto. There is in "Shimotori" near by "PALCO". It has a lot of nonsexual clothes. I recommend you try buying jeans and T shirts. They are cheap and nice quality. Maybe you can find nice one there. Let's "WE GO"!!


"THANK YOU MART" is 390yen shop. This means you can buy something for each 390yen at this shop. There are men's uesd clothes or lady's those, accessory, convenience goods and import good etc... . If you have just a few money, you should go there. Just looking is enough to enjoy.


Anyway, do you know the used shop run by KPU student? I don't know about this well, but I sometimes go there and shopping with Tomoko. There are girl's clothes. They are so cute. If you are interested in this, you should go here.


If you like some clothes, you would able to find a new discovery, and we would have a good time in used clothes shop. Therefore, I recommend it. Kumamoto city has a lot of used clothes shop, so if you have enough time, let's go a walk in "Namikizaka"to find nice shop. I think that you would enjoy finding a new discovery.

0 件のコメント: