土曜日, 10月 14, 2006

ESSAY2: about Kumamoto

I have been to Kumamoto for twenty years. So, I know it a lot. I think that Kumamoto is confortable to live, because there has enough shopping centre and enough nature. Kumamoto has a lot of famous place and foods. Therefore, I want to introduce a little bit.

First, I want to talk about famous place in Kumamoto. Do you know Mt. Aso? There is nice place to see city's view. Then, you can go shopping in "Aso farm land". There sells many Kumamoto's foods, well-known products and so on. When I go to there, I always eat sample. I recomend some cheeze. If you go to there, eat this!

Next, I want to talk about Kumamoto's famous foods. Kumamoto has many famous foods. For example, noodle, "Karashi renkon", horse meat and so on. I recommend noodle. Maybe, you aren't tired of eat many times. So, let's go eating!

4 件のコメント:

Erikan さんのコメント...

I have visited Aso farm land. I enjoyed "Genki-no-mori" and ate some food!

Yasu さんのコメント...

Next time i go to Aso, i will try that cheese at the Farm Land. i love cheese.

匿名 さんのコメント...

I like Kumamoto noodles but it's too oily for me to eat all.

匿名 さんのコメント...

I like basasi.