skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tomoko
火曜日, 10月 17, 2006
10punhajyuubun
I wake up at six thirty, and I made my lunch box. I cooked fryed potetos. I can't enough cook , so my father will teach me hanberger stake, poteto soup and so on.
2 件のコメント:
Rick
さんのコメント...
Don't forget to make some labels!
10/18/2006 5:26 午前
Rick
さんのコメント...
And don't forget to link to some other blogs!
10/18/2006 5:27 午前
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Kumamoto Links
THANK YOU MART
WE GO
Kurokawa onsen
Amakusa dolphin watching
My friends
Akichan
Rick
MY FAVORITE
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS
Britney Spears
Usher
Justin Timberlake
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2007
(1)
►
1月
(1)
▼
2006
(26)
►
12月
(3)
►
11月
(10)
▼
10月
(12)
Used clothes shop in Kumamoto: collabrative essay ...
Oxford (book review)
These days
10pun ha jyubun
Book review; Two Boyfriends
10punhajyuubun
Book review: FOOD AND DRINK IN BRITAIN
ESSAY2: about Kumamoto
New Part time job
Forign music: ESSAY
Robin HOOD: Book review
Oranges in the Snow: Book review
►
9月
(1)
About me
Tomoko
詳細プロフィールを表示
2 件のコメント:
Don't forget to make some labels!
And don't forget to link to some other blogs!
コメントを投稿