I went to England at this summer for "kaigaikenshu". I could a lot of experient for the month. After this, I am interested in England and the other countries more. My daily life a little changed before. For example, listening to foreign music every day.
If I have enough time, I often listening to foreign music. My favorite singer or group is Justin Timberlake, GREEN DAY, the pussy cat dolls and so on. I want to buy Justin's new album. My favorite song is "Rock your body", "Senorita" and "sexy back". "sexy back" is popular around the world now. My "chakuuta" is this song now.
I like English pronouncation. I just listen it, but I can more understand than before.I want to more foreign songs. Every weekend, I watch foreign music program, and I often watch promotion video on Internet. Therefore, my favorite singer is more increase. Listening to music is good for me to study English.
2 件のコメント:
Please tell us more and more about England!
Thanks for the interesting links in your sidebar!
コメントを投稿