skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tomoko
火曜日, 11月 28, 2006
winter
These days, I think winter comes. I feel cold every day. So, I went to find warm clothes with My friend, Miki yesterday. We tried to buy cheaper it, but I could'nt find good one. On the other hand, Miki found good one. I wanted to buy something.
1 件のコメント:
Erikan
さんのコメント...
It's very cold these days...
12/12/2006 4:27 午後
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Kumamoto Links
THANK YOU MART
WE GO
Kurokawa onsen
Amakusa dolphin watching
My friends
Akichan
Rick
MY FAVORITE
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS
Britney Spears
Usher
Justin Timberlake
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2007
(1)
►
1月
(1)
▼
2006
(26)
►
12月
(3)
▼
11月
(10)
winter
THE SINGER NOT THE SONG: Book review
London: Book review
THE ADVENTURE OF TOM SAWYER: Book review
The baby sitting:book review
The Purse: Book review
Interior
Takoyaki
Britney Spears
My room
►
10月
(12)
►
9月
(1)
About me
Tomoko
詳細プロフィールを表示
1 件のコメント:
It's very cold these days...
コメントを投稿